Koodo Community

Community

Why I can't even activate my own phone

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi Edwin, What went wrong? have you tried the activation in selfserve: https://activateprepaid.koodomobile.com/

Yes I have but it keeps telling me it's already activated . I also tried logging in and it won't let me unless it's the community
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Edwin George wrote:

Yes I have but it keeps telling me it's already activated . I also tried logging in and it won't ...

Can you use your phone? have you checked your mail? (including junk, spam mail box) What did it say when tried to login?
Edwin George wrote:

Yes I have but it keeps telling me it's already activated . I also tried logging in and it won't ...

Basically won't let me do self serve or log in but I got the reply from Koodo it self saying I can log in with self serve . Than when I try to doing self serve it literally won't let me log in
Userlevel 6
Edwin George wrote:

Make sure to click Prepaid because Postpaid is pre-selected

Userlevel 6
Hey Edwin, Can you pop in your prepaid sim card to your phone and see if you can send and receive a text message? I’m thinking it is already active.
Lmao what if I bought the wrong sim card how do I find out the carrier of the phone I got I'm so silly
Userlevel 6
Edwin George wrote:

Lmao what if I bought the wrong sim card how do I find out the carrier of the phone I got I'm so ...

Did you buy your phone from a person? Or from a store?
Edwin George wrote:

Lmao what if I bought the wrong sim card how do I find out the carrier of the phone I got I'm so ...

From the store at Walmart
Userlevel 6
Edwin George wrote:

Ahh did it come with the purple Koodo prepaid packaging? Cuz if it does, it is definitely Koodo prepaid
Edwin George wrote:

It's black box . BLU grand max I'll just go back to Walmart and see what carrier they sold me or if they could help me switch over to Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Edwin George wrote:

Yeah, that would be your best bet!
Edwin George wrote:

The problem why I can't log in on self serve is because I was short 35 dollars do you know when the 1800 number opens or the hours are I need to top up with a voucher by calling them
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Edwin George wrote:

Customer support starts up at 9am bit if you just need an auto top up that should be able to be done by the automated menu when you call 24/7.
Userlevel 6
Edwin George wrote:

Yeah you don’t have to get in touch with a live agent, dial *611 and follow the voice prompts to top-up.