Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why I can not receive and send pic messages?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's most likely because your data toggle is turned off.
Chadwick wrote:

[b][i]well i have internet turned and i have turned on my data and still i can not get this to go please try to figure this out please thank you theresa
Chadwick wrote:

I am having this problem with 2 new iPhones on same account. Toggle on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Linda, please provide more detail in a new post, and the community will try to help you out.
Userlevel 3
Hey Lei! 

Did you try turning your Data on as Chadwick suggested? 

Another possibility would be if you have the old $0 data block - You can always change if for the $2 current data block which allows you to send/receive pictures and videos. 

Let us know if we can be of further assistance! 
Funny I have paid for that add on service for 9 months and it has never worked...no one gives me a straight answer after they figure out my phone is properly set up..they don't know why
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Deborah Martin wrote:

Funny I have paid for that add on service for 9 months and it has never worked...no one gives me...

Can you clarify in a new post?
Deborah Martin wrote:

Funny I have paid for that add on service for 9 months and it has never worked...no one gives me...

Our phones are new with Koodo in March 2016 lady told us to do the add on for pics and video for a extra 2.00 a month it has not worked once on either my phone or my husband's. Talked again to a woman at Koodo and yes indeed my phone has all the correct setting open...she could not understand why it would not be working and gave me a phone number that has a hour waiting on average.