Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why have I been waiting on hold for 64mins

Pissed this is taking so long

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ask you question here, as you can see you get answer in minutes. As has been stated by a Koodo employee :

I don't deny calling us is not always the fastest way to get an answer. Especially if it's a simple [question] tons of people here could be of help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The question being : Why have I been waiting on hold for 64mins?
Just did. Ya wanna try answering?
Now 74 mins
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The whole weekend Koodo was overwhelmed with Black Friday craziness hence the longer wait on the phone. Now it's not BF anymore, but people keep calling in. What I suggest is asking your other question here. Why are you on hold?
I want to know if there is a problem at the call center, am I wasting my time?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brian Szabo wrote:

I want to know if there is a problem at the call center, am I wasting my time?

There's no problem at the call center, it's just taking longer. So you can wait on the phone and you will definitely get an answer, but aren'T the call center closed right now? Maybe you're not in the same time zone as me (EST). 

OR you could voice your concern on FB (www.m.me/Koodo
My phone was cut off without warning, no reason. Recent payment made
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Were you late in your payments?
Pst
No
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried restarting your phone? What does it say when you go in self serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Brian,
it could be not a good time to call.

Few days I called Koodo, there was an option for customer to wait for them to call back. I am not sure if you tried that option so you didn't have to wait.The agent said there were 300 call waiting in the queue after mine, so be patient. I called early in the morning and wait time was 45 minutes already.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You payment attempt today wasn't successful Brian,
Wait times are indeed a lot longer than usual right now, as Robert pointed out above.
If you have a question about your account, or something you don't want to address in this public community, you can try sending us a private message on Facebook. Someone should get back to you tomorrow. Otherwise you can try paying again via Self Serve, or through your bank - but keep in mind that bank processing times are 3-5 business days.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

You payment attempt today wasn't successful Brian,
Wait times are indeed a lot longer than usual...

And he would need to pay the reconnection fee of 35$' right?