Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why does my phone say it does not have a sim card? It worked perfectly fine about 20 minutes ago

9 replies

Userlevel 7
It could very well be a system update, it happens on all carriers. If you can remove the battery and the Sim card from your phone for 30 seconds to a minute and put them back in and turn the phone on it should work fine.
Userlevel 7
Also you do not need to power the phone off first before removing the battery. If all else fails, call tech support.
Userlevel 7
Eh, it happens sometimes. However, if it starts happening too frequently or too long, then something might be wrong with the SIM card or the SIM reader in the phone.
where is tech support I am getting fed up

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Debra Manon MacNeil wrote:

If you share your problem here, possibly we can offer a solution.

Koodo contact information is contained in the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of this page and the KoodoMobile.com site.

THIS  is just getting stranger, now I cant even find my question I put forth, when I look on my profile, its got someone elses question and it says "answered" Wtf is going on, i  am even more confused, no has even seen my question yet, go figure. lol

shall i try again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes please try creating a new thread again. If it just won't work you can tell us what's going on in this thread.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can create a new thread by clicking here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new