Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why cant i hear recordings off my HTC desire 601 phone?

My volume is turned all the way up

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Is your phone on vibrate? Most phones will turn off all volume sounds when it's in vibrate.
Mathieu wrote:

Is your phone on vibrate? Most phones will turn off all volume sounds when it's in vibrate.

No it's not
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Mathieu wrote:

Yup
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Try putting in some earphones and see if the sound works with that
Mathieu wrote:

Tried that too didn't work
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Try listening to a youtube video
Mathieu wrote:

Done that and it will play but not the videos I tecorded
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Is it possible the microphone is not working / was turned down when you made the recording?

Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Or you blocked the microphone during the recording?
Mathieu wrote:

Do u know how to unblock it so i can try to fix it
Mathieu wrote:

I'm sorry if I'm asking stupid questions I'm just not smart with phones