Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why can't we talk to a human being all I want to do is pay my bill and change my address and phone number

Why can't we talk to a human being all I want to do is pay my bill and change my address and phone number what happened to twenty four hour service without all the complications and options that you don't need

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Darren! All of this can be done on your own in self serve.
Justin Robichaud wrote:

No it can't tried spent nearly 2 hours trying going to get a new phone and new plan else where. Fed Up
Justin Robichaud wrote:

Justin, are you saying through self serve you can talk to a human? Because THAT is the question.
Again they make it to difficult trying to remember postal codes and account numbers I will wait till regular hours and call them back then go into a koodo store and get help setting up my self serve thanks for replying have an awesome day I'm just not very good with technology lol
Userlevel 3
Darren Hagan wrote:

Again they make it to difficult trying to remember postal codes and account numbers I will wait t...

I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Look how easily you figured out how to get help. And once you set up your online account it will be much easier than calling and wasting time on wait.
Userlevel 5
NOTE: Calling them to do anything you can do yourself in self serve may come with a fee to have them do it for you. It's honestly best to learn self serve and use it to your full advantage. You can have things done quicker and with less hassle waiting on hold and so forth.
Thanks I will learn once I get the help and info I need to set up self serve ie. Account number which I can't get from *611 because I can't remember my phone code that's how often I use it again have a great day
Userlevel 5
You can get your account number off your bill if you happen to be getting them, again might save you some trouble if you can find one. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask us! We're here to help! Have a great day too my friend!