Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why can't i upgrade to kit kat on Moto G

It wont upgrade and when i go google it there doesnt seem to be any indication that there is anything wrong with kit kat on moto g. Is just me or everyone.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
There is An issue with older sin cards and the Koodo Moto G. Google / Motorola are working out and as soon as they are satisfied, it'll be released
Chad Burr wrote:

There is An issue with older sin cards and the Koodo Moto G. Google / Motorola are working ...

so its my koodo sim, not particular my phone. Cuz i got the phone like less than a week ago should i got back.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

There is An issue with older sin cards and the Koodo Moto G. Google / Motorola are working ...

The Moto G update was halted for now
Chad Burr wrote:

thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Update was just pushed out today to the Moto G that fixes all the issues ppl have reported in this forum, do head into the settings and check for the update if you haven't been notified yet.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Update was just pushed out today to the Moto G that fixes all the issues ppl have reported in thi...

it say i update i guess it hasnt reached my phone

Update was just pushed out today to the Moto G that fixes all the issues ppl have reported in thi...

Do u need to have data to upgrade or can u upgrade on wifi
Userlevel 7

Wifi is fine
Has anyone here with Jelly Bean received this update yet?
Nope still waiting
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Motorola will first push to those who already updated to 4.4.2 to make sure they fixed everything and then push to those still on 4.3 so just keep checking because it should be any time now.