Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why can't I cancel my 7$ phone protection add-on?

I've tried several times now but I get denied each time.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Andrew,

You need to call Koodo customer support. It's not something that you can do yourself. Because of this, there will be no charges making the call. 
Thank you for the speedy reply
Userlevel 7
Andrew Parker wrote:

Thank you for the speedy reply

No problem! Have yourself a great weekend!
Userlevel 2
Quite frankly there is something wrong about this add-on business. I was told twice (by the agent at the kiosk and again the phone rep later) that I could easily remove that add on myself through self-serve. But I can't. Self-serve keeps telling me that I can't make changes within a 14-day time period since the last upgrade ... but that time frame has long expired.   I wonder if this is done on purpose.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sang-gye Buschmann wrote:

Quite frankly there is something wrong about this add-on business. I was told twice (by the agent...

Not really, but the error messages should be clearer for those add-ons like this one, which can't be removed by the customer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Quite frankly there is something wrong about this add-on business. I was told twice (by the agent...

Which location was it?  Was it Koodo store or Retail partner?
Userlevel 2

It was the Koodo Kiosk at the Halifax Shopping Centre. But I got the same information from the phone agent whom I had asked to remove it about a week after I first got the phone. He talked me into thinking about it some more. I am real push-over.  😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact Koodo via Facebook or Twitter privately instead of waiting for an available phone rep.