Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why can I not play online games??

I'm able to download them but as soon as the game starts it always closes and brings me back on my cell phone main screen..I tried uninstalling the games..reinstalling them..i tried factory reset my cell..this happens for all online gaming such as simpsons tapped out,deer hunter 2014,smurfs,candy rush...ect..

15 replies

Userlevel 7
what phone do you have? galaxy ace?
Daniel Kim wrote:

Huawei Y210 with android 2.3.6
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

i noticed that this cell has very little ram, try turning off running applications in background Select Settings, then Application Manager. Select the app you want to disable, and press Force Stop. On some Android devices, you can also view all your running apps by holding down the Home button like samsung devices. All your running apps will appear. To disable one, simple swipe the app to the right. Or, to deactivate all apps, select the Storage button on the bottom left, and then select Active Applications. Press End All.
Daniel Kim wrote:

Thx alot i will try that right now!
Daniel Kim wrote:

Still not working and i have 77mb of free ram i can use...
Userlevel 2
Daniel Kim wrote:

That won't matter at this point. You should invest in getting a better phone if you wish to play games. 77MB left would make any game play next to impossible to work.
Daniel Kim wrote:

I see and i just bought this damn crap
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

Upgrade to Nexus 5 (it's very cheap from Google, also, get the 32GB version) and it will run every Android game you can imagine 🙂
Userlevel 2
Most likely because your phone does not meet the requirements in order to run it, much like a computer.
Userlevel 1
It's all about the Ram you should get a better phone such as the Nexus. Always buy big name brand phones. or well known phones that you see other people using.
Userlevel 2
B2theden wrote:

It's all about the Ram you should get a better phone such as the Nexus. Always buy big name brand...

If you're planning on doing any type of heavy gaming, I'd recommend at least 2GB of ram.
B2theden wrote:

It's all about the Ram you should get a better phone such as the Nexus. Always buy big name brand...

Even if its all in my sd card of 4gb?
Userlevel 7
B2theden wrote:

Ram is not storage it is random access memory for running application
B2theden wrote:

Thx everyone! Big help! I guess i will go for another phone
Userlevel 7
Deer Hunter runs fine on the Moto G with 1GB of RAM so I'd assume Candy Crush, Tapped out, etc. would be okay too. 2GB is better if you're someone like Paul who plays big games like the Asphalt series, Real Racing, an FPS, etc.