Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why are there no bonuses given to existing customers when we upgrade our phone?

If a $100.gift card is given to new customers, then existing customers should also receive this! Do I have to switch to a new phone company?  $100 bonus for LG G3 - only for new customers.

6 replies

Userlevel 1
There is a current promotion with.gift Cards available on upgrades as well! It's available at Best Buy across Canada as well as Walmart (Mobile Section). Koodo is always looking out for both current customers and future customers. Go check them out, I would specifically wait (if it's Best Buy) until September 3, 2015 as they have a VIP sale and the.gift Cards may be higher! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Janul S wrote:

There is a current promotion with.gift Cards available on upgrades as well! It's available at Bes...

What is "VIP sale"?
Userlevel 1
Janul S wrote:

There is a current promotion with.gift Cards available on upgrades as well! It's available at Bes...

Best buy has their own event every now and then and they called it VIP Sale for thay one day which Koodo is apart of (Mobile) so there may be some good promos for Koodo.
Badge +4
Janul S wrote:

Right now, on select devices,.gift card values at Best Buy are higher than Koodo's. (LG G3, LG Nexus 5 & HTC One M8, to name a few). My thinking is that since some devices are nearing their end of life cycle, they're priced to sell.
Thanks!
Userlevel 5
Jusst to add to above, Best buy is not the only company that offers $100.00.gift cards. The Mobile Shop also offers $100.00.gift cards to be used at Zehrs Store.