Koodo Community

why am i being charge with the new plans right away i didnt even have my phone yet???

why am i being charge with the new plans right away i didnt even have my phone yet, and i order it last June 12, 2017 and bill says May 2017- June 11, 2017, so it should't even counted yet???!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you log into self serve, you can download the detailed pdf ebill.  In the detailed pdf ebill, what period is the bill for?
May 12 - Jun 11, 2017 Monthly charges
$69.00 Tab Lrg $69 3GB UL min SFD
$0.0 Additional data $5/100MB SFD
$0.00 Shock-free Data 3GB
$0.00 Unlimited SMS and MMS
$0.44 AB 911 Government Fee
$3.47 Taxes

$72.91
Billed total
-$1.28 Balance forward from your past bill
i ordered new phones that comes with new plans on June 12, 2017, why i already have to pay the new plan on this billing cycle? my old monthly plan is only $40.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily wrote:

i ordered new phones that comes with new plans on June 12, 2017, why i already have to pay the ne...

[i]It looks like the adjustment has resulted in a $1.28 credit to your account, already. As others have suggested, a review of your PDF bill will provide much more detail.  

Your new plan becomes active as soon as Koodo ships the phone (they have to have some date to set things up).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you download your pdf ebill does that show that right usage dates? Not just looking at the tiny breakdown on the billing page?