Koodo Community
Question

Who's gonna get it?? S4 on the site now

$625... Might have to jump at this only $75 more than the S3

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo am!!! It will be my first non-Nexus phone (got the N1 and Galaxy Nexus before) but I'm really excited about the S4 features 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'll pass. Samsung hasn't appealed to me in a long time. I'd love it if Koodo got the HTC One, but I'll probably end up getting it elsewhere before Koodo ever releases it (if they do).
Userlevel 6
I'll pass. Samsung hasn't appealed to me in a long time. I'd love it if Koodo got the HTC One, bu...Philosoraptor, I agree. Im getting it somewhere, cant wait for Koodo to release it. HTC ONE is the best in my opinion.
I will be getting it as soon as its released in stores, The bummer is I just bought my SIII over a month ago and now its old again.....lol
Im sooooooo getting it!!! This phone is AMAZING! Cant wait! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AMAZING PRICE !!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'll wait for the reviews to come EDIT : http://www.ifans.com/blog/80335/?fb_source=pubv1 (REVIEWS)
I can't wait for this wonderful technology, but I've so many questions about if we have to pay all the full price of the phone or if we can pay it monthly until paid.
I can't wait for this wonderful technology, but I've so many questions about if we have to pay al...If you have the tab available to you, you can put up to $150 on the tab, and it is paid off at 10% of your monthly bill. If you have referral credits, it can clear off even quicker, as you get 25 tab credits for every referral. http://koodoreferral.com You do need to pay the remaining amount of the phone though ($475)
I can't wait for this wonderful technology, but I've so many questions about if we have to pay al...The remaining can be paid per month or we have to pay it in one shot? By the way, thanks for your help ^^
I can't wait for this wonderful technology, but I've so many questions about if we have to pay al...One shot for the amount that isn't put on a tab... 😞
I can't wait for this wonderful technology, but I've so many questions about if we have to pay al...So I'll have to pay the full difference in one buy. Ouch! 😢 Nevertheless, I thank you for giving me answers I wasn't aware of. Your help was greatly useful. I'll have to make spare across the summer. ^^
Koodo has it at the best price out there, but I can't justify the expenditure. From a practical standpoint, it won't really do anything for me that I can't already do well enough with my SIIX. I don't buy things just to have the newest thing either, so I'll pass. Perhaps I'll grab the SIII if there is a price drop in the next few months. Granted, even that would probably be unnecessary for my needs.
Koodo has it at the best price out there, but I can't justify the expenditure. From a practical s...I am in the same boat. I have an unlocked Samsung Captivate and a 5.3" chinese note knock-off that I use.. I am ready for a new phone, and love the feature and reviews, but I dont know that I can justify that much cash outlay.. (Although it would be nice to have.....)