Koodo Community
Solved

Which samsung phone is best value phone on koodo store?

Userlevel 2
  • New User
  • 353 replies
I heard iphone is garbage. I am with blackberry and want to upgrade to touch screen technology. Which samsung is the good value to money. Any suggestions.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The iphone isn't garbage, it does what it does very well, but it is definitely overpriced. Best value for money right now is probably the S2x. last year's top of the line phone, still an excellent device, and only $250.00.
Userlevel 3
Normally I would say get the S3, but as Timo said best value for money is the S2x.
Userlevel 1
By far, the best bang for buck with regards to Koodo phones is the Samsung S2 X. If I didn't have my Motorola RAZR when I ported over, I would have bought the.Sammy. I convinced 2 people to jump ship to Koodo and they both have the S2. X and love it. Can't go.wrong.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your looking for the best phone they carry then definitely the Galaxy S3 is the cats meow it has all the bells and whistles you'll ever need, but best value I agree with everyone else here & the Galaxy S2X is the best value which is fairly powerful but doesn't have the features or multitasking capabilities of the Galaxy S3. Cases & accessories will be much easier to find for the Galaxy S3 if that's something your really into with your phones. I do highly recommend you put a high quality case on any of the newer Samsungs that wraps around to the front of the phone & over the edges of the glass over the display. That's the only real weak point on these phones & if you cover them then they are virtually unbreakable, short of throwing them at a brick wall 😉. - KID ANDROID . ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 2
I also think the same. Galaxy s3 looks and work smarter than iphone.
Userlevel 5
PD wrote:

I also think the same. Galaxy s3 looks and work smarter than iphone.

It's all about personal preference. PD here prefers the S3 while I, would be prefer the iPhone 5. But since you are looking for a phone that is the best VALUE and fits your budget, the SIIX is going to be the best bet. It is a very good phone and it is extremely cheap right now ($250 outright).