Koodo Community
Question

which one ?

• 26 March 2013
  • 8 replies

don't know what to choose between a iphone and a s2 x? my buget is limited and i want a good phone which one should i choose? thanks for help

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's an impossible question to answer 🙂 They are both good, the iPhone 4 is about the same price as the S2x (I believe) so pick the one you like the best 😃
Userlevel 2
I would say galaxy S2 x is more better, as android is more current and offers more features.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a Mac computer or any other Apple product like an iPad and have money invested in buying apps or games then buy an iPhone. If you don't then I would go with the Samsung Galaxy S2X. Also if you like to play games or watch videos it's much better tho go with the Galaxy S2X and it's larger display.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a Mac computer or any other Apple product like an iPad and have money invested in buy...Not really. iOS is still the best mobile gaming OS.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a Mac computer or any other Apple product like an iPad and have money invested in buy...On a 3.5 - 4" display I think not, that's a terrible size for gaming.
Userlevel 1
If you have a Mac computer or any other Apple product like an iPad and have money invested in buy...I've played games on iphone and the S2...Minecraft is so much better in the S2 😛
Plans are cheeper with android
Userlevel 2
Plans are cheeper with androidOnly if you're taking rhe iphone with a contract....