Koodo Community
Question

Which is better Galaxy or iPhone?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It depends what you prefer and what Galaxy your looking at. If you are looking for the best phone...Erwin, that is soooooo personal... I would never recommend one over the other and I think Kid and others brought out excellent points on what basis to choose 🙂 The beauty of Android 4 and above is the lack of clutter, I have about 3 homescreens and they contain every folder and widget I need... no clutter at all!
Userlevel 5
It depends what you prefer and what Galaxy your looking at. If you are looking for the best phone...What his trying to say is that if you don't want clutter in your home screen and if you are looking for simple and the most user friendly OS ecosystem, then Apple is the way to be. I recommend the iPhone 5 if you were planning on getting the S3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It depends what you prefer and what Galaxy your looking at. If you are looking for the best phone Koodo carries then the Galaxy S3 is the way to go, it's powerful and won't lag even while multitasking heavily . it's got a beautiful large display which is much easier to type on then others as well as play games and watching videos is unmatched by any other phone in their lineup. It has more features then any other phone & in fact more than you'll ever really need but they're great to have incase you do want to use them. It also has the longest battery life for hours of heavy use. It's got all that and it's definitely the most comfortable to hold if it fits in your hand well. If you were looking between the iPhone 4 & galaxy S2x that's a little harder and basically comes down to preferences. If you want a smartphone with a basic layout of just rows of app icons that you just tap and use them then get the iPhone. however if you like to customize things in your life to show your personality as well have widgets on the home screen that call tell you instant info that regukarly updates as well as have the ability to change how your phone layout looks then get a Galaxy S2x which by many is considered the best bang for your buck. Like I said it comes down to preferences so if you have friends that have these phones or go to a store and fool around with them and see what you like.