Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where is the Check Transfer Status Tool

I'm porting my number from another provider and the Koodo instructions tell me "You can find out your transfer status using the Check Transfer Status tool. "

Can someone direct me to this tool please?
Norm

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't actually think there is such a tool, Norm. Did you port from a landline? That usually takes 3 business days... mobile porting should be a lot quicker (near instantly).
Thanks, Sophia.

No, I used Koodo's online system that I was instructed to use. koodomobile.com/portmynumber. I'm moving from a different mobile provider. Koodo's page said it'd take about 15 minutes and then instructed to use the Check Transfer Status tool to keep track. If the tool doesn't exist it seems odd they still tell folks to use it. Oh, well.

My phone now has the previous number showing as the phone's current number, however all calls are going to voicemail. It's only been about 10 minutes though so, perhaps, the rest of the transfer will follow shortly.

Norm

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Norm Hamilton wrote:

Thanks, Sophia.

No, I used Koodo's online system that I was instructed to use. koodomobile.com/p...

Try to reboot your phone to speed up the process... sometimes that helps 🙂
Userlevel 3
Norm Hamilton wrote:

Thanks, Sophia.

No, I used Koodo's online system that I was instructed to use. koodomobile.com/p...

Hello you can use the following link to check if your number can be ported. Best regards

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checkt...
Norm Hamilton wrote:

Thanks, Sophia.

Thanks, Sophia. Yup, it's accepting calls now.
I appreciate your assistance. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
Norm
Hi,  I have a similar problem where I can make phone calls on my new \koodoo phone but no calls get to my existing phone number.  When I phone my existing number that \i requested to transfer, it keeps ringing but i dont get a ringing tone on my phone.  Its been 48 hours that \i have made the request to move my phone number and still no luck with receiving phone calls.   \any advice would be appreciated. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Denis Couturier wrote:

Hi,  I have a similar problem where I can make phone calls on my new \koodoo phone but no ca...

There's no need to post more than once about the same issue. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Denis Couturier wrote:

Hi,  I have a similar problem where I can make phone calls on my new \koodoo phone but no ca...

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/change-my-number-over