Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where have downloads gone?

My Samsung Galaxy Ace II x initially put an attached image from a text in the downloads folder, but now when I click download nothing goes there and I can't find where they are:(

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Karen! That's odd...if it’s a picture, you should have it in your “Gallery” (“attachment"/"download" folder). Keep in mind that your data has to be turned on in order to send/receive a picture message (mms). I hope this helps. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Hi Vincent, It worked once before with an attachment (photo) from the same sender that I am now experiencing problems with. By needing my data turned on is that something configurable on the phone or a service in my package? thanks, Karen
Karen Gallagher wrote:

Hi Vincent, It worked once before with an attachment (photo) from the same sender that I am no...

You can turn 3G Data on and off in the phone. Settings > Data Usage Mobile Data > tap to turn on.
I checked and it is already on and still nothing goes to the download folder in Gallery and no error msg when I click on download;(
Userlevel 7
If it's an older MMS, the time frame for which you can download the picture may have expired. Even if it hasn't, sometimes redownloading an older MMS after your data has been turned on still doesn't work properly. I suggest trying it with your data on on a new MMS and see if it works then.