Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where can I see my call history?

Where can I see all the phone numbers that I have called?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
At the end of each of your e-bills available on self-serve! Page 4 of 6 of the Invoice (E-bill)

Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have a nice day Catherine. Glad I could help!
Thanks again. Take care.
can the list be downloaded? instead of having to scroll through a whack of pages?
Userlevel 6
BD Gogol wrote:

can the list be downloaded? instead of having to scroll through a whack of pages?

Hi there, you can download your full invoices in PDF format, which will include the call log. There is no method to only retrieve the call log; however, you can always select which pages you would like to print out.  Hope this helps :) 
BD Gogol wrote:

Im a pre-paid customer, dont get invoices - do i rate ?
Userlevel 6
BD Gogol wrote:

Hi there, this is indeed not available on our prepaid service. An alternate solution, although not the most convenient, could be to copy/paste the list (page by page) into a Word document (or notepad). You could also take screenshots. Hope it helps! 
BD Gogol wrote:

How can I get current month call history? And Is there a way to export into PDF or Excel? 
Asking due to I have 1000 long distance minutes and there is no way to figure out how many minutes did I use.