Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where are the HTCs at koodo?

Hi, I wondered why Koodo doesn't sell any HTC like the HTC one? These are the best phones for the quality/price. I find the Samsung phones too big and I don't want to pay the price of an iphone... Thank you for your consideration, Julien

9 replies

Hi Julien, unfortunately the HTC One is not a popular phone or as in-demand as the others. It is recommended that you find an unlocked HTC One and bring it to Koodo. I would recommend the Nexus 4 model. Screen is small but yet great for games and internet browsing. Quad core processor and 2GB Ram for no tab price of $300 makes it a high powered affordable phone. Good luck 🙂
Userlevel 5
Likewise what Steven said, the HTC phones aren't really popular and the only HTC phone Koodo carried was a very low end one. If you don't want to pay much for a phone yet have a good phone (not too big), the Nexus 4 is a great choice. It is truly a fantastic phone for its price!
Ok but I just want to let you guys know that apparently I am not the only one requesting this phone... Here is the link to the topic where a lot of people approve my point of view: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/get_the_htc_one_koodo Best regards, Julien
Userlevel 4
Juliano wrote:

Ok but I just want to let you guys know that apparently I am not the only one requesting this pho...

Well, it is not labelled and "not planned" or "under consideration" so who knows what way Koodo will go with that. Keep your eyes peeled on Koodo's Facebook page or the community.
Userlevel 5
Juliano wrote:

Ok but I just want to let you guys know that apparently I am not the only one requesting this pho...

Koodo unfortunately cannot announce phone releases until a few days after.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm also for some HTC love, but I'm not following on your reasoning. You do know that the HTC One is bigger and heavier than the Galaxy S4?
Ivan wrote:

I'm also for some HTC love, but I'm not following on your reasoning. You do know that the HTC ...

Maybe a bit heavier but really bigger?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

I'm also for some HTC love, but I'm not following on your reasoning. You do know that the HTC ...

The HTC One is 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm and 143 g while the S4 is 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm and 130 g.
Ivan wrote:

Ok thanks, I didn't realize that there wasn't a big size diffrence with the S4. But the HTC One is cheaper so I would still pick it!