Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When will they fix online payments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
How are you trying to pay? You can pay through online banking, the Koodo app, or selfserve online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Jeremy our online payment is working, if you got an error message there could be a number of reasons for it: address mismatch, card limit reached, issuer declined etc. Make sure all your info is correct and payment will go through. 
Bernard wrote:

@ Jeremy our online payment is working, if you got an error message there could be a number of re...

I keep getting issuer declined , meanwhile there is money on my cards and they work after 30 or more tries. This online selfserve is frustrating me. My phone is cut off and it won't let me pay and I have an important call from a cancer doctor for my son and now they can't reach me. Koodo needs to fix this , I'm tired of every month sitting on self serve trying to pay my bill over 30 x until it works. Still isn't working and it's 1 am and I've been trying to pay since 6pm. Very unhappy.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

@ Jeremy our online payment is working, if you got an error message there could be a number of re...

Try another browser, clear your cache and cookies, try paying through the app. Continually hitting your card can also trigger fraud protections with your card issuer so contact them and make sure those protections haven't been activated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Steph a simple address mismatch (what we we have and what's under your card's info) could be the issue. 
Bernard wrote:

I'm really getting mad and frusterated with your self serve site. My credit cards won't go through so I bought a voucher, now it's saying my voucher is invalid. I tried doing it by phone and still the voucher is invalid. I've been without a phone for 2 days now, I have a sick 3 month old and I missed important call from the doctor today, I can't even check my messages. I don't know if all this hassle is worth being with Koodo, I might just go with someone else if things don't change/fixed. Very upset with my service
Bernard wrote:

How do I verify a top up voucher?
Bernard wrote:

How do I check my voicemail messages from a different phone?
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Okay, so you're a prepaid customer, that helps. If the top up voucher is invalid, it means you've already applied it to your account. To check your account balance, dial *611, (in the morning during business hours), listen to the prompts and select option 4 to hear your account balance, (you'll have to enter your password at some point). If your phone was suspended, it's possible the money is still held as credit until you decide where you want to apply the funds. If the funds were applied to your baseplan, then you may need a talk booster (minutes) in order to make or receive calls. Check your account balance first, to find out where your money has gone, (you may have funds in the account that you can use toward a talk booster). To check voicemail messages from a land line or other mobile phone, dial your area code + your phone number, press the Star key (*), then enter your password and follow the prompts.