Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When will the Nexus 6p be available in koodo stores

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It will not be Rakeen. Any reason why you wouldn't want to buy it online?
Bernard wrote:

because you can't buy it online on tab plus and koodo isn't offering an activation credit on the regular tab. why pay $724 outright from koodo when we can get it for $699 from google?

isn't it obvious? the new layout also makes things less transparent as it doesn't show the full price of the devices either. This is despicable from koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

If your going to buy it from Google anyways then why care if it's going to be available in store?
Bernard wrote:

did i say that? no. I'd rather get it from koodo all things considered but both the 6p and 5x are marked up. care to explain the new layout of the website?
Bernard wrote:

why does the website also show the tab plus as the most popular option on some devices when you can't even order tab plus devices online? care to explain that as well?
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

The option is coming in the future, that's why.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

TAB Plus is available to new customers since it doesn't involve a rate plan change for them. Most new customers so far choose the TAB Plus option, hence it's the most popular. TAB Plus option for upgrades is coming hopefully as soon as January.
Bernard wrote:

Tab plus is garbage y pay 70 + bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

No one has to get it. It's up to people to make whatever decision is best for them.
Bernard wrote:

Yes it is
I rather buy it from Google with this scheem that koodo has going on $364+15x24 monthly is going to be 724 with taxes that over $900 easy
Userlevel 5
Rakeen Lewis wrote:

I rather buy it from Google with this scheem that koodo has going on $364+15x24 monthly is going ...

I'm not sure where you are that has $175 in taxes. All Koodo is doing is giving you the option to pay less money up front and spread that cost over 2 years. Is it always the best option mathematically? Nope. Is it still a good option for a bunch of people? Yep.