Koodo Community

Community

Question

When will date upgrades take effect?

Just upgraded to Canadian $39 data plan, Self serve has changed to new plan but my phone ( Koodo Nexus S) is not getting any 3g access should I expect it sooner or later?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It should take place immediately, Callum 🙂 You could try to switch off your phone for a few minutes, remove the SIM card and battery (if possible) and put it all back together 🙂 See if that sorts your data problem!
Userlevel 5
Also should double check to make sure Data is enabled in your settings.
Userlevel 6
Hi Callum, is it working now? Keep us updated! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Thanks for the responses everyone but unfortunately, I still dont seem to have access to 3g .... perhaps it is a issue with my phone settings? or sim card?
Userlevel 5
Callum Moore wrote:

Thanks for the responses everyone but unfortunately, I still dont seem to have access to 3g .... ...

You tried a battery reset and fixed your settings?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have your APN settings set to those of Koodo's? If not just Google Koodo APN settings and find out the settings and enter them into the phone by going to settings - more - mobile networks - Access Point Names & if Koodo isn't checked off click it and try the phone. Or if Koodo isn't showing then create a new APN with the settings you found when you googled koodo APN settings and enable it. Also delete any other APN's showing other than Koodo. Let me know if this helps & star the answer that helps to make it easier for others to find the solution.