Koodo Community
Solved

when might be least wait times to call 611

• 15 June 2019
  • 7 replies

Hello

Just wondering best wait times to call 611 if I need to speak to a Manager?

gracias in advance
icon

Best answer by Dennis 19 June 2019, 22:04

doesnt sound like very convincing post from that link

@Andy Miceli
Im referring to this part. The call back was scheduled successfully. Give it a try!

Update: I scheduled a callback for this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised that there were available callback slots left for today. After a reminder text, a young woman called me just a little bit after the scheduled time (very good). She was professional and after a bit of confusion, she got the ball rolling to the next step. I received a confirmation email and am now awaiting the return package.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There's the callback option which is 0 min of wait time. Why do you want to speak to a manager tho?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you share with us what the nature of your call is? Without personal details of course 🙂 If it's a question, we may be able to help. If it's a complaint, this is actually the best place to post it since it's read by Koodo and forwarded to management, if needed.
Well I did that from my cell, press 0 and as they're pushing the v. assistance they then hang up on you if you don't use it. So I'll try landline and hope don't wait over half hour if the call back can't be scheduled on there either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well I did that from my cell, press 0 and as they're pushing the v. assistance they then hang up on you if you don't use it. So I'll try landline and hope don't wait over half hour if the call back can't be scheduled on there either.
No one said press 0.

Did you use the virtual assistant to scehdule a callback? It works very well. This way you dont need to wait on hold like a cave person. Waiting on hold is so yesterday.

Just wondering, but what did you want to talk to Koodo about? Did they mess up your bill?

EDIT: Callbacks do work -> https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/unacceptable-delay-for-return-of-new-phone-process-7794576#post19836366
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
doesnt sound like very convincing post from that link

@Andy Miceli
Im referring to this part. The call back was scheduled successfully. Give it a try!

Update: I scheduled a callback for this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised that there were available callback slots left for today. After a reminder text, a young woman called me just a little bit after the scheduled time (very good). She was professional and after a bit of confusion, she got the ball rolling to the next step. I received a confirmation email and am now awaiting the return package.
Yes thankyou the callback was succesfull and went smoothly. A credit for not starting my new plan was applied to next bill. Although it still wasnt when I wanted to talk and only difference was phone not held to my ear (landline)..lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes thankyou the callback was succesfull and went smoothly. A credit for not starting my new plan was applied to next bill. Although it still wasnt when I wanted to talk and only difference was phone not held to my ear (landline)..lol
Im happy to hear that it indeed go smoothly. It is somewhat of a new idea but I does work well and a lot better than waiting on hold for hours.

In the future if the time does not work for you, you can request additional callback times. Though this billing issue is indeed important to you, this credit you requested was not urgent and would have been applied even if you had the conversion a few days later.