Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When is the next update for the lg g3 coming out

I got the lollipop update a couple of weeks ago and it practically broke my phone so when is the next update coming out.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
You might want to try backing up all your important info/documents and do a factory reset after major software updates like this. I did that for my G3 and it ran a lot smoother afterward. As for the next update, you'll be waiting a while. I believe the next major one is 5.1. LG is slower to update their phones compared to Samsung, Sony, or HTC.
Ive tried factory resetting and it doesnt help. Im not asking about the next big update, im asking about a patch for this because it seems the last wifi issue patch is what caused all this
Userlevel 5
Manav Sandhu wrote:

Ive tried factory resetting and it doesnt help. Im not asking about the next big update, im aski...

Hey Manav, Have you tried to check for updates using your computer? This link should help: http://koo.do/1HQRtXo Can you go to Settings > General > About phone > Software info and tell us what's your "Android Version" ? Thank you! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Manav Sandhu wrote:

Ive tried factory resetting and it doesnt help. Im not asking about the next big update, im aski...

My android version is 5.0.1
My android version is 5.0.1