Koodo Community

Community

Solved

when is koodo going to recieve the nexus 5 and how do you go about pre ordering one??

9 replies

Userlevel 4
As stated in previous threads, Koodo cannot and will not comment on this until the day it happens. There is no pre-ordering with Koodo. You could try going straight through Google to pre-order or buy it and bring it over to Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

As stated in previous threads, Koodo cannot and will not comment on this until the day it happens...

What ^Tyler said and the phone hasn't even been announced yet with an official release date. But I am excited about the Nexus 5 too... I cant wait until it's released
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

As stated in previous threads, Koodo cannot and will not comment on this until the day it happens...

I hope it's cost efficient and takes an SD card....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I hope so too but the SD card doesnt look likely 😞
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Agh fiddlesticks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Wont ever have removable storage on any future Nexus device. The cost is starting at $349 from google for the 16gb version, from koodo id expect an extra $50 but we may be surprised with a matched price anywhere you purchase it, that would be awesome. Cant wait just like all you guys as Ive come back to being #NEXUS4LIFE
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

I guess I'll minimize the stuff I got on my phone hahaha
Most likely from the Google play store. Koodo won't comment on unreleased phones I notice.
Userlevel 4
Keep your eyes peeled on the Facebook page. Koodo tends to give a heads up for most changes on that page. Facebook exclusive 😛 There are a few tech sites that have leaked info posted about providers and what changes they are making but I wouldn't trust them completely, if at all.