Koodo Community
Question

When does the promotion expire for the 35$ plan with unlimited Canada talk and 1GB data?

• 26 August 2015
  • 8 replies

(empty)

8 replies

Userlevel 7
There is no set date for when the plan will expire. Koodo could choose any day to change or remove the plan from their offerings which they have done before so its best to take advantage of it as soon as possible
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phone is in transit.
Userlevel 7
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...No problem. Just want to let you know that online ordering is unavailable at the moment. You're allowed to "shop" around and add stuff to your car, but when it actually comes time to check-out you are unable to proceed.

And at this time its unclear when Koodo may have it back up again. But certainly not anytime soon.
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...How do you get this promotional $35 unlimited 1GB Data promotional data plan? I don't see it available when I go into change plans.
Userlevel 3
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...Well it looks like it is only for Quebec. You can see it if you change your province. So frustrating ...
Userlevel 7
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...Thats correct this plan is only for Quebec residents
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...How does one find out there is a special for Ontario? As I have never been notified of any special?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks. I'll be ordering the phone online so I would hate for the promotion to end while the phon...You're not notified... You just need to check the site if there's new plans once in a while. Right now the promotion ended in QC. Maybe it did in ON too...