Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When can i upgrade my phone?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anytime with two variations: If your tab is paid off, whenever you please If your tab is not paid off, you need to pay It off and then you can use the tab towards a ne phone.
Goran wrote:

Anytime with two variations: If your tab is paid off, whenever you please If your tab is not ...

how can I find out if it is payed off or not?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Anytime with two variations: If your tab is paid off, whenever you please If your tab is not ...

IT should be indicated on your bill available in self serve. Did you find it?

OR 

Goran wrote:

I don't remember my password and I don't want to change it. is there another way I can look at my tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Hello Lisa.

Unfortunately, no. You should change your password because a lot of things can be done via self serve.
Userlevel 4
Goran wrote:

you have to reset your password if you can't remember it. that's probably the only way. why would you not want to reset it if you can't remember it?