Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Whats the best phone out there??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
I like everything but that's just me. It depends on what you're looking for in a device.

Apples iPhone is a favorite among lots of people
Samsung makes some great devices and some bombs too
HTC makes my current favorite Android

Alcatel males a really great high end device for not a lot of cash

Same with Motorola with their Moto series

It's really up to you and your budget.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
IMO the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge or if your looking for a larger display then the Galaxy Note 4.
Userlevel 3
'm and old guy (a really old guy) and I recently got my first ever cell phone. I went for the BB z30 that I got for $249 on sale. Being my first phone it took a while to get used to but I really like it. They're on sale again and unlocked and a 1 year warranty. I use it here on the prepaid plan and it does everything I need and does a lot that I don't. Check it out too.
Userlevel 7
It's really all based on personal preference. Everyone uses their phone for different and various things. For what I do on my phone right now, I like the iPhone 6 the most at this point. If you do a lot of file managing, sharing, viewing, etc on your phone then I would go for an android (S6, S6 Edge, Note 4). If you just want a phone that is more business orientated with priorities being calling, texting, email, file management, etc then I would certainly go for a BlackBerry 10 device.
Badge +4
Personal preference and what your budget can handle are key as mentioned earlier. My personal preference is the HTC One M9, but it may not be yours. There are some aging, pre-flagship Android phones (S3, S4) out there that can be had for a bargain. They won't get the very latest Android updates, but they'll still function as decent smartphones for the next year or so. Take a look at some of Koodo's Certified Pre-owned devices, you might see something you like there. Everyone else has pretty much covered all the bases.