Koodo Community

Community

WHATS NEW PAGE

Userlevel 1
Christmas is over. We don't need Christmas Apps and straight bacon anymore. Do we? I see a lot of repetitive complaints in the forums. One comes to mind, for which the THEME ANSWER is "Pro-Rated price differences". WHATS NEW page can offer TIP. "If changing your plan, consider making it take effect on the first day, of your next billing cycle to avoid pro- rated cost differences". Koodo should pick one phone model per week and offer a TIP. Repeat once a week for each phone model, then cycle the models thereafter. You will have people checking in, to see if its their phone model. Frankly, after all my years with Koodo, I read one good tip, being charge phone, on Air Plane Mode. Last but not least, I want to see EL TABRADOR get more EXPOSURE!!!!! I believe EL TABRADOR is PERFECT FIT for delivering What's New TIPs.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
cool idea!
Userlevel 4
Straight bacon? Who do you think you are saying we don't need bacon. BACON!!! 😛 All jokes, Moto 😛
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Straight bacon? Who do you think you are saying we don't need bacon. BACON!!! 😛 All jokes,...

no ham, no fowl Tyler C....lol
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Straight bacon? Who do you think you are saying we don't need bacon. BACON!!! 😛 All jokes,...

HAHAHAHAHA!
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

do you know off hand, how many phone models Koodo sells?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Are you saying we need GAY bacon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

17 phones right now, not including discontinued models which may still be available in store.
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

lol...thats disgusting Timo!
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Canadian bacon was designed to be chased around the pan with a fork and held down, until it spits out its hot fat all over the place...lol
Badge +4
All your years, lol! Tip number two. You can use Wi-Fi while in Airplane mode (Android). Tip number three. Not that you'd ever want to, but you can use a wireless mouse or keyboard on your Moto G via OTG-USB adapter. All outta tips fer now, gonna go make a BLT sandwich 😛
Userlevel 1
rikkster wrote:

All your years, lol! Tip number two. You can use Wi-Fi while in Airplane mode (Android). Tip ...

thank you that could be very helpful to someone afflicted with arthritis or others
Badge +4
Here's an idea to add to your What's New page - warn people not to include personal information when asking for help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
rikkster wrote:

Here's an idea to add to your What's New page - warn people not to include personal information w...

If only the people who do so were the type to read warnings.
Userlevel 1
rikkster wrote:

Here's an idea to add to your What's New page - warn people not to include personal information w...

....lol. you never know, it might cut it in half, but even one is a start