Koodo Community

Community

Question

What's wrong with my phone? It's absolutely blank except for the battery icon.

I just got my mobile phone, Nexus4, a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to learn it a bit at a time, but have only used the phone to call someone one time I plugged it in to charge yesterday and I've been trying all day long to use it but all I get is the battery icon when I open it, it only shows the battery icon and no commands, for example, the phone icon or the Google icon, etc. What is wrong here? Have I hit something wrong and deleted the program?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it really fully charged? Because the battery shows when it's empty...
Robert wrote:

Is it really fully charged? Because the battery shows when it's empty...

The battery shows as being full. I've had it charging for at least a day maybe even a day and a half.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it plugged in when your seeing the battery icon then nothing when you don't have it plugged in? If so then hold down the power button until it vibrates and then let go and let it turn on and go through the boot screens.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Is it plugged in when your seeing the battery icon then nothing when you don't have it plugged in...

That's done it! Thanks. I needed to hold it for awhile, but it's okay now.
Userlevel 5
Hey Lorna, was your issue resolved? Keep us posted please. ************************************************* If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Tayeb A wrote:

Hey Lorna, was your issue resolved? Keep us posted please. ***********************************...

It is, thanks!
Userlevel 5
Tayeb A wrote:

Hey Lorna, was your issue resolved? Keep us posted please. ***********************************...

Glad to hear that Lorna 🙂