Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what phone should I get, lg g3 or lg g4???

I'm wondering thoughts on both the phones and what one you think I should get. If the lg g4 is worth it over the g3... Thanks
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 27 December 2015, 04:03

If Camera quality, display quality and updates to Android are important to you then definitely get the G4. The G3 already being over a year old it will only get updated for a few more months where the G4 is only a few months old so it has a majority of its 18 month update lifespan left. The Camera on the G4 is one of the best on a smartphone right now and the display is actually very nice on the g4. The design of the G4 is better on the G4 as well with a slightly more premium feel with its leather backplate.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If Camera quality, display quality and updates to Android are important to you then definitely get the G4. The G3 already being over a year old it will only get updated for a few more months where the G4 is only a few months old so it has a majority of its 18 month update lifespan left. The Camera on the G4 is one of the best on a smartphone right now and the display is actually very nice on the g4. The design of the G4 is better on the G4 as well with a slightly more premium feel with its leather backplate.