Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what phone for promotional plan?

Userlevel 1
Leane,

If you want samsung galaxy S7 then you have to pay more upfront for the phone $549 and you can take any koodo tab plan say $45/ month. But note that this reduces your montly tab to $15. 
So that also good deal. Go for it.

Thanks

4 replies

If I wanted to take advantage of the current promotional plan for $45/month, what new phone can I get? I am interested in the Samsung S7 but it says that I will need to use that with the Tab Plus.  I am confused.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get any phone listed on the website. If it says tab plus. Then u can't get the promo as it's not a tab plus plan. Double check by clicking on the phone and seeing what tab its offering as some say tab plus but when u click on it it just says tab normal. But again. Tab plus = tab plus plans. Promos are normal tab plans
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

You can get any phone listed on the website. If it says tab plus. Then u can't get the promo as i...

You can get any phone you want Chadwick, you will only need to pay more to use the regular tab than a tab plus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You can get any phone listed on the website. If it says tab plus. Then u can't get the promo as i...

I said that above. Minus the paying more to use reg tab.