Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what model is the HTC DESIRE that Koodo offers

Userlevel 1
Is this going to be better than the HTC One Koodo had last year or two ago, it was a piece of Junk. Does any one know the model of this HTC DESIRE

12 replies

Userlevel 7
The desire 601 is the model desire Koodo offers They will also offer the HTC One M8 32gb upon launch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

The desire 601 is the model desire Koodo offers They will also offer the HTC One M8 32gb upo...

You mean they do offer the 32gb HTC ONE M8 Now 😉
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

The desire 601 is the model desire Koodo offers They will also offer the HTC One M8 32gb upo...

no I asked what model the desire is. I bought a HTC One about 2 years ago or less and it was not worth it I took it back 10 days after I had it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Chad said they would carry the M8 upon launch. Since launch has already happened, Paul pointed out that they carry it now. Neither statement related directly to the original question, nor did they contest the fact that the HTC One V was a p.o.s.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

yes I miss read
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Timo missed that I correctly said the model number of the previous desire.
Does koodo offer HTC m7?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Spandy Oh wrote:

Does koodo offer HTC m7?

No they don't, they offered the M8 for a couple months when it was first released but discontinued it's sale for some odd reason.
Spandy Oh wrote:

Does koodo offer HTC m7?

Does any company sell M7 anymore?
Userlevel 7
Spandy Oh wrote:

Does koodo offer HTC m7?

Not really, no. It's an old phone. You'd have to go to the used market or maybe Newegg, Expansys.ca, Amazon, or eBay.
Spandy Oh wrote:

Does koodo offer HTC m7?

Is there any better HTC phone other than M8 in stores?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Spandy Oh wrote:

Does koodo offer HTC m7?

Not yet but the M9 is being announced on February 1st and it should be the best smartphone made to date if all the rumours are true.