Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what is the Samsung Galaxy S III model number Koodo selling? SGH-I747?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
yep, all carrier models of the Galaxy S3 are the same in North America. It's the dual core model with 2gb of RAM which is actually better IMO than the international model which is a quad core but only has 1gb of RAM.
Userlevel 2
That's correct Raymond! The Koodo Samsung Galaxy S III model number is SGH-I747M. Thanks.
In buying, for instance, a wireless charging receiver said to work for model i9300, is this receiver compatible with SGH-I747M? I cannot seem to find any information what-so-ever on this point online.
Badge +4
Stiainín Beglan wrote:

In buying, for instance, a wireless charging receiver said to work for model i9300, is this recei...

I found this on eBay. Seller claims the receiver is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 models GT-I9305 (International LTE) and SGH-i747 (AT&T). The GT-I9300 is an international model as well, minus LTE. Contact the seller to see if the receiver is compatible with the SGH-I747M. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/wireless-Charger-receiver-pad-for-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-S3-S-III-GT-I9305-SGH-i747-NEW-/121048764655
Stiainín Beglan wrote:

In buying, for instance, a wireless charging receiver said to work for model i9300, is this recei...

SGH-I747 is the Canadian version sgh-i9300 is the international version , not much diff in the specs , most parts are interchangeable , if you are doing research on the model you will have a better chance to find it via i9300
Badge +4
Stiainín Beglan wrote:

The SGH-I747 is the U.S. or AT&T variant. The SGH-I747[b]M is the Canadian variant and the two are identical spec-wise. The physical dimensions across all variants of the S3 are identical.