Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what is the price of the Phone ?

I'm confused now how much should I pay if I'll take a phone from Koodo should I pay the 50/tab medium or the price written on the right (192$)? https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/models/index.html

17 replies

Userlevel 7
The price on the website that it shows you is for tab S. You are correct if the phone is bought with a tab M you will only pay 50. Also remember that tab M requires at least a $30 plan (includes $29 too) and there will be a $5 tab charge added on. Also the price on the website should be adjusted as it is 200 after tab, thanks for pointing that out 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Ahmed. What is your current Tab righ now? +8$ if I'm not mistaken?
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

oh so that's what it meant. Thanks Robert 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

This is why it' 192$ and not 200$
Robert wrote:

I have another -somehow related question - now I'll get this phone for 50$ + (5$/month) for 2 years = less than the original price of the device what about the rest of the phone's price ? is this applied for any phone ? the after the 2 years contract the phone is mine even if I didn't pay the full price yet ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, if you get it on Tab M you'll be charged 350-308=42$ and not 50$ since you have a +8$ tab and you need to buy the phone in-store!
Currently I don't have a tab as I brought my own phone so I get the 10% discount. but I'm thinking to get this Note II my plan is not one of the current plans but I pay 40$/month (so I think that I'm tab medium) So, If I want to get this Note II on a tab medium 2 years contract with Koodo. how much should I pay in advance in addition to the 5$/month tab ?
Userlevel 7
Ahmed Salah wrote:

Currently I don't have a tab as I brought my own phone so I get the 10% discount. but I'm thinki...

Just the phone after the tab M is applied and the tab charge on top of your current plan. 🙂
Ahmed Salah wrote:

Currently I don't have a tab as I brought my own phone so I get the 10% discount. but I'm thinki...

and the 50$ in advance ?
Userlevel 7
Ahmed Salah wrote:

Actually it would be $42 as Robert pointed out and yes you will have to pay that amount when you get your phone in store.
Ahmed Salah wrote:

:) thanks guys So it was confusing as I said .. 42 not 50
Userlevel 7
Ahmed Salah wrote:

No problem, thank Robert! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Come to the Mobile Shop and get your Note II. We have a $50 credit offer for the phone so you can get it for $0 on Tab M!
Jonathan I wrote:

Come to the Mobile Shop and get your Note II. We have a $50 credit offer for the phone so you can...

!!!! 1- for how long this offer is valid as I'm outside Canada right now !! 2- as you can see I'll get it for 42 not 50 so .. I'll still have 8$ to use ??
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

Come to the Mobile Shop and get your Note II. We have a $50 credit offer for the phone so you can...

1. I have no idea, couldn't tell you... but I can't see the Note II going up again anytime soon since it's already a clearance phone with Koodo. 2. Yeah, basically... so your Tab balance will be -292 or so.
Jonathan I wrote:

I live in Kingston ON, what is the nearest location from where I can get this offer ?
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

I'll tell you when I get to work!