Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What is the difference between Samsung S3 & S6?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Samsungs skin version of Android is TOUCHWIZ. The s3s version of it is wayyyy worse than the S6. As well as the phone itself is great! In my opinion the S3 and 4 were the worst from Samsung.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Samsungs skin version of Android is TOUCHWIZ. The s3s version of it is wayyyy worse than the S6. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztcNEQQIh5M here is a little quick video about the two.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Um... the difference between 6 and 3 = 3
That's 3 years of technology upgrades
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I dont think the question was math related. More of whats different between the two phones. lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

That's what he's saying Chad but in a clever way that must have went over your head. 3 years of technology upgrades and software upgrades is HUGE. A 3 year old phone will run like garbage compared to the recent offerings, infact a low end phone such as the Moto G or Moto E from this year or last will run circles around the top phones from 3 years ago such as the Galaxy S3. Don't get any phone more than a year old EVER IMO. Stay away from the S3 it was past its time even last year and runs so slow it hurts to use it lol, I laugh but I'm serious it's bad.
Userlevel 7
S3 vs the S6:

Metal unibody build.
You will loose the memory card slot
Better cameras
Finger print scanner
Larger display with a better resolution
Wireless AC (For me this is the most important thing when I look at a device, but probably not most people. It's great to have though)

@Chadwick: Dennis' response was quite fair, 3 years of technology updates speaks for itself. No need to go after everyone because you don't like their answers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wasn't going after anyone, nor have I. The only time I don't like someones answer is when they just copy someone's answer just for points. Clearly I was laughing at the end not being serious. Thanks for your opinion though Mathieu. I really do appreciate the constructive criticism.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can fault me for not reading clearly if I post a similar answer, but I can not tell you how much I do not look at or track points.

In the past I took a peak since the board was front and center and there were badges.  But now it is tucked away and no points indicator pops up when you score or anything.

Also I dunno if I did this in the past or if it is a mix of my reading style and your writing style, but I do seem to do that with you Chadwick. I really dont mean to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please dont take that as i was referring to you or anyone in this conversation about the points, i meant in general .I didnt mean my first post about the phone as negative towards your reply. I was simply joking around/interacting. I didnt realize it would be taken as I was calling anyone out or whatever. If it was taken that way by mathieu or yourself, please forgive me and i know not to joke around in a question post in the future! My apologies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's all cool Chadwick!