Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what happened to tab plus? It was available for the Samsung S6, and now its not???

S6 Tab Plus no longer available for this phone? Why?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Steven why are you saying it's not available?

When I go to that same screen....and view the phone it says "TAB PLUS NOT AVAILABLE"
About 2 weeks ago I was looking at the same phone online and the TAB PLUS was there.
Userlevel 6
Steven 993 wrote:

When I go to that same screen....and view the phone it says "TAB PLUS NOT AVAILABLE"
About 2 week...

Hey Steven! Were you logged into your self-serve when you saw it was not available? There are certain requirements that net to be met in order to use Tab Plus.  If you don't see Tab Plus while logged into your self-serve account, it means that you're not eligible.  Hope this clarifies things! - Melissa
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I also see it no problem. I'm at a loss as to why. If it won't work on any device you try on, you can always go to the store to get it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It says "This device is currently only available in store." if you add this to cart.
So, you can still get it with Tab plus at the store.
Userlevel 7
You may also want to crunch some numbers as to whether the S6 is worth it on Tab Plus or not. Tab Plus requires a Tab Plus plan and a higher Tab charge on top. You may end up saving money by putting some down front for the regular Tab.