Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What Happened To My Contact List

Koodoo updated the answering service on all its phones.  Now my contact list says its being updated but its taking all day and I need it!  I sure  hope it isn't stuck and all is lost.  Does anyone know what is going on?  Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo voice-mail update has zero to do with your contact list. restart your device and make sure you're connected to the ney
I did restart the phone and am always on line, but will try again.  Maybe it was just a glitch.
Userlevel 7
Underr contacts tap settings and look for "contacts to display" make sure the account you sync Your contacts with is selected also check settings...account and make sure your account is set to sync contacts
I did the refresh and it worked. I guess it just got confused as these things do sometimes. It was pretty scary as I have contacts that would be hard to find again. Thanks for your help. It was appreciated.
Userlevel 3
Kate, if you don't want to lose any contacts make sure you back them up where you can find them again if you have an issue with your device. Better safe than sorry.