Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what differents between tab 0$ and tab 150$?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Exactly $150. Can you please clarify the context?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not sure i understand 100% what ur asking here but. IF you have a 0$ tab you owe nothing towards your phone to Koodo and you will only be paying your monthly bill. If you owe 150$ tab, that means that you will have a TAB fee on top of your monthly bill everymonth. EIther 7$, 15$ a month or 21$ a month tab fees. Please explain if thats not what you were asking.

HERE is some info about the CURRENT tab system
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-s...

And also a video explaining the tab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW58m...
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Exactly $150. Can you please clarify the context?

I want to upgrade my phone. My Current tab is positive small. I payed all. Now I have two options in the list of the phones: one is phone with "Tab 0$ and 15$ by 24 month" and the second is "Tab 150$ and 15$ by 24 month". Is it same for me since the tab is paying automatically monthly by about 5$/month? And I will pay only 15/month in both cases? Thanks.
Thank you Chadwick, I want to upgrade my phone. My Current tab is positive small. I payed all. Now I have two options in the list of the phones: one is phone with "Tab 0$ and 15$ by 24 month" and the second is "Tab 150$ and 15$ by 24 month". Is it same for me since the tab is paying automatically monthly by about 5$/month? And I will pay only 15/month in both cases? Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrey Kozlenko wrote:

Thank you Chadwick, I want to upgrade my phone. My Current tab is positive small. I payed all. No...

I answered it on your other post that you just created. the difference between the 0$ and 150$ i believe is the UPFRONT cost to you . The 15$ is the monthly tab contribution that you will pay on top of your monthly rate plan! Either way you go, if u have a tab, you will be paying 15$ on top of your bill to pay off the cost of phone