Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What can I use the tab for

I use my own phone with koodo canada wide plan service. Now I have 87 koodo Tab until this month. What can I get if I use the 87 koodo tab?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A discount on a phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can use that positive tab towards buying a Koodo phone. In additional to the positive $87, you can also go negative to help reduce the cost of a phone. Tab S ($150), Tab M ($300), Tab L ($500). Note that the Tab M requires a plan $30+ and there is a monthly Tab contribution of $5. And the Tab L requires a Tab L Plan and there is a monthly Tab contribution of $10. Also, since you do not have a negative tab, you can get 10% off your monthly plan instead of building your tab (which will top out at +$150)
Hope this helps! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lhmepF5IuU#t=32
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can use that positive tab towards buying a Koodo phone. In additional to the positive $87, y...

Wasn't the negative tab removed Dennis?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You can use that positive tab towards buying a Koodo phone. In additional to the positive $87, y...

You lost me Robert. What do you mean?
if I will buy a phone that the retail price is $150 , I can pay less $87 for the phone?right? do I have to sign up the contract for one year or something?
Userlevel 4
Kevin Han wrote:

if I will buy a phone that the retail price is $150 , I can pay less $87 for the phone?right? d...

no contract...just $87 off the full price of the phone
Kevin Han wrote:

if I will buy a phone that the retail price is $150 , I can pay less $87 for the phone?right? d...

it sounds good. I will go ask the store.
Userlevel 7
Kevin Han wrote:

Out of curiosity, what phone are you using right now and what phone are you looking into getting?
Kevin Han wrote:

I am using iphone 4 . looking for blackberry 9900..