Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Well, I broke my phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II X on a 2 year contract. I've kept it in good shape but however I dropped it the other day and the screen dropped and is now unresponsive. I'm only halfway through the contract however, and I think I have around 120 on my tab. I don't want to get it repaired. Could I potentially get a new phone, such as a iPhone 5s on the same contract I have right now? Would I be able to use my tab?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo doesnt have contracts they just have the tab. So pay off the remaining $120 of your tab then you can get a new phone on a new tab. You can pay off the remaining tab at the time of upgrade or have it added to your next bill and pay it along with your next months service.
Userlevel 7
Or you can buy a used, compatiable, phone from Kijiji or eBay and just continue without having to pay off your tab out of pocket.
Paul is correct. You'll pay off the remaining tab, and grab a new tab. Perfect timing though,new phones are coming!
Userlevel 7
Colin Shainline wrote:

Paul is correct. You'll pay off the remaining tab, and grab a new tab. Perfect timing though,new ...

We're both correct Colin. She does have some options.