Koodo Community

Community

Solved

We're unable to process your request

Hi, I have tried over and over again to log into my account using the mobile app, but to no avail. All i get is the "We're unable to process your request. Please try again later" message. If I try to log into the website from a computer, all I am able to do is change my email address, password, security question and linked accounts. There seems to be no way to see my usage. I've tried in both Google Chrome and Firefox, but they are the same. Is there something i'm missing here? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. Sean

8 replies

Userlevel 4
The account was somehow set up as an account manager. Call Koodo and they can fix it up for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're setup as a manager, not an owner. Call customer service, they need to straighten things out from their end.
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You're setup as a manager, not an owner. Call customer service, they need to straighten things o...

Ha!
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You're setup as a manager, not an owner. Call customer service, they need to straighten things o...

Call them at what number?
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

1-866-995-6636....
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Thank you so much
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

*611 from your Koodo phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Had to sign in before it would post my answer.