Koodo Community

Community

Was thinking about selling my LG L3,I've only used it for a couple wks any ideas on how I could sell it for?

Hi was considering on selling my LG L3,I've only used it for a couple wks if that...any ideas on what I could get for it?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
According to Kijiji, ~400$. Take a look at their cell phone value checker. Now remember, this assumes your phone is in perfect condition. However, Koodo also sells their brand new one for 400$ so, you probably want to drop it to about 300$ instead of their 400 For your G3: http://www.kijiji.ca/pages/pricecheck... Value Check: http://www.kijiji.ca/pages/pricechecker/
Mathieu wrote:

According to Kijiji, ~400$. Take a look at their cell phone value checker. Now remember, this ass...

Hi thank you for the reply...appreciated ...
Userlevel 4
Mathieu wrote:

According to Kijiji, ~400$. Take a look at their cell phone value checker. Now remember, this ass...

There was a guy on here last week selling one for $250 witch was a month old
Mathieu wrote:

I bought mine brand new Oct 19th for $410.00 and have it listed on Craigslist, Kijiji and a few facebook sites about a month now at $250.00 and no one has showed any interest in it. I won't drop the price.

Mathieu wrote:

I I don't blame you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

I noticed that kijiji got flooded with Koodo Moto X Plays and Lg G3's starting Boxing DAy. I imagine that people took advantage of Best Buy's 200-250 dollar.gift card Boxing Day deal for those phones on Koodo. Without going lower on price, you'll just have to wait a little bit for the market to de-saturate.
Mathieu wrote:

Or save it and give it to one of my grandkids, for sure I won't give it to a stranger and I will never buy a new phone again.  Lesson learned.