Koodo Community
Solved

Want to change phone plan using online account but can't get details

• 19 June 2015
  • 1 reply

I'm trying to change my existing plan on my phone but when I go into my account and click on change plan, there are a list of amounts but there are no details of what the plan includes. The amounts are $15, 30, 35, etc which are different than the costs of the plans under the plan tab on the koodo page. I want to change my plan but want to know what the plan includes not just a message that says "no details of this plan are available, please try back later." There is an option to switch to this plan but I want to know what those amounts give me.
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 19 June 2015, 13:55

Thats because you're seeing the old plans as you're probably on an old plan. If you want access to the new plans, you need to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo lhone to switch to them. If you have an existing tab, it must be paid off in order to switch to one of the new plans. Customer service can also give you the details for the old plans if you want to switch to one of those so you don't have to pay off your tab
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Thats because you're seeing the old plans as you're probably on an old plan. If you want access to the new plans, you need to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo lhone to switch to them. If you have an existing tab, it must be paid off in order to switch to one of the new plans. Customer service can also give you the details for the old plans if you want to switch to one of those so you don't have to pay off your tab