Koodo Community

Community

want phone with qwerty keyboard + replaceable battery

I need a phone with good battery life, a user removable battery, full web browsing capabilities, and a full size (not small like blackberry) qwerty keyboard

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Except for the upcoming BlackBerry Passport (which may or may not be offered at Koodo), I don't see any other device that fits your needs, Reuben. And I'm not even sure the Passport has a removable battery. It is, however, a larger device with a larger keyboard and a larger screen. Current Android, Windows and Apple phones have no physical keyboards. You may be able to find something from a couple of years ago, but then its performance will be underwhelming at best.
Userlevel 7
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Except for the upcoming BlackBerry Passport (which may or may not be offered at Koodo), I don't s...

If you can find one, the Q10 is an excellent option but the screen is small. And it has a bb keyboard.
Userlevel 7
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Except for the upcoming BlackBerry Passport (which may or may not be offered at Koodo), I don't s...

Tbh the Q5 keyboard is well spaced and it's clicky. Great feedback that you've fully pressed a key
Userlevel 7
Yeah, the passport is your only bet, really. Q10 is good but it has a smaller display. The keyboard on the passport is very wide but not very tall, so it might feel uncomfortable. I'm not too sure on it.