Koodo Community
Question

Want another phone!!!! Not happy..

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

30 replies

Hey Taylor, I was wondering if you tried going to "settings ------> Manage Applications -------> ...I tried it. there is no option to move to sd card, it just goes right into my downloaded apps, running apps and all apps. if i click on one of them, it doesnt have an option either 😕
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. If it gets to the point where you just have to get a new phone I highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S2X. It may not be the newest model but it's very affordable and has PLENTY of space on the internal memory and you can also get an sd card for more memory if you desire. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. If it gets to the point where you just have to get...I might look at that option if they let me get another phone, but its the same price as the iphone 4 right now... which has 8 gbs, which would solve my problem of no space. whivh one would you pick?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. If it gets to the point where you just have to get...Well... iPhone vs Android phone discussion is as good as starting another world war... it's so personal 🙂 However, if SPACE is your sole reason, I'd say go for the Samsung... as Evan said you can extend the memory. 8GB isn't too much at all, especially since it has to be shared with the OS as well.
You are not the only one with this problem. My friend has one and has ran into the same issue. It has something to do with the way the memory works in the phone. From what I have read the internal memory is mounted as sd memory, and the sd memory is expanded. Thats why there isn't a move option, cause it's already on the internal sd memory. Do some googleing and you will see that there are many other people with the same problem.