Koodo Community

..waiting

so, I delivered my phone last Tuesday and it said 2-5 business days. It's now Monday, 2:55 pm. will I get it today or tomorrow?

8 replies

If it said 2-5 business days you should already have it unless weekends don't count as "business days."
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Kiana... 3-5 Business days... It should be on its way... Weekends don't count... so you should be expecting your phone by tomorrow I will say... Do you have any confirmation from your order?
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi Kiana... 3-5 Business days... It should be on its way... Weekends don't count... so you should...

No, I don't. It said they would email it to me, but they never did..HELP
Userlevel 1
Kiana, 2-5 days is usually the best case scenario. Since it's a short time frame, I would double up on the days and expect shipment by the end of the week.
only working days and working hours, that how it goes, weekends doesn't count and so after hours.
Issa Barmawi wrote:

only working days and working hours, that how it goes, weekends doesn't count and so after hours.

then it's been 5 business days today.
Userlevel 2
Issa Barmawi wrote:

Hey Kiana, you ordered a phone through the webstore?
Issa Barmawi wrote:

Have you received any thing so far?