Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail toll free number

Userlevel 1
Is there a toll free number we can use to call in for voicemail? We're travelling in the U.S. and would love this option.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There isn't N.T. However, we do have a number affordable US add-ons. You'll find more details here: https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Addons
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even if there was a toll - free number, you'd still be roaming while in the US and have to pay roaming charges.
Userlevel 1
I'd be making the call from a landline.
How am I supposed to get a hold of anyone I can't find a number anywhere what kind of company is this??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Saul wrote:

How am I supposed to get a hold of anyone I can't find a number anywhere what kind of company is ...

Try under the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. However, unless your question contains personal information, it can likely be answered here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Saul wrote:

How am I supposed to get a hold of anyone I can't find a number anywhere what kind of company is ...

We are mostly a self- serve company Brad. Hopefully you were explained that when you joined us. As David above mentioned most questions can be answered here. Saves you the likely long wait on the phone.
Brad Saul wrote:

i activated my new cell..my sim still says unregistered
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Saul wrote:

@Mchild - we can take a look to make sure everything is set up correctly on your account, but will need some more info. to go by, as I can't pull an account matching your email. Mind sharing the name the account is under and the last 2 digits of your phone number?
Userlevel 6
can people please create threads for each issue, instead of hijacking old ones