Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail speed dial not working

Hi, my nexus 4 wont dial voicemail when i dial 1. It says connection problem or invalid MMI code. It is all set up and i can dial it, just not by using the shortcut by dialing 1. How do i set this up?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Here is a tutorial with pictures and everything! http://community.giffgaff.com/t5.giffgaff-Top-Tips/How-to-setup-voicemail-on-Nexus-4-Including-Galaxy-Nexus/td-p/8060784 Instead of putting in 443 however, enter your phone number. 1-234-567-8901
Userlevel 2
You can dial your 10 digit cell number on your cell phone to access your voicemail.
Thanks, i tried already putting in 443 and tried putting in my own number per the tutorial. Still get the same error. It is not a matter of not being able to get my voicemail- i understand how to do that. I want to be able to dial 1 to retrieve it.
Userlevel 2
junichi wrote:

Thanks, i tried already putting in 443 and tried putting in my own number per the tutorial. Stil...

Did you change your number? If so, then you're out of luck. You can program another number to speed dial it, but the #1 button can't be reprogrammed.
Userlevel 7
Because this is an Android you could just add a Direct Dial Shortcut right on your home screen for your voicemail. I'm not sure why you're having this issue but thats my best suggestion
Ok, thanks. I didnt change the number but i will try the other suggestions. Thanks.