Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail Problemo

Hi, I am new to having a cell phone. I set up the voice mail and when I went into the settings I thought the number was incorrect in the voicemail number and deleted it and put in my number. Now I think that was a mistake. Now I don't know what the voicemail number should be.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
If you press and hold number 1, does it take you to the Voicemail? Are you able to access the Voicemail Menu and retrieve your messages?
Camilo_A wrote:

If you press and hold number 1, does it take you to the Voicemail? Are you able to access the Voi...

I was able to get the voicemail to work when I called from another phone, but to access from my samsung into my koodoo voicemail to retrieve the message it wouldn't work. I thought there was a problem and went into the settings and changed the voicemail number, I think it might have been a mistake to do that. Still unable to access. Tried the 1 but didn't work.
Camilo_A wrote:

If you press and hold number 1, does it take you to the Voicemail? Are you able to access the Voi...

How do I get the original voicemail number that was in the settings.
Camilo_A wrote:

You might have to call Koodo for that information.